The red colour is associated with excitement, passion, danger, energy, and action.
- Orange: The orange colour is associated with the mind,
feelings of excitement, enthusiasm, and warmth.
- Yellow: The yellow colour is associated with feelings of happiness, positivity, optimism but also to note, it shows signs of deceit and warning.
- Green: The colour green is associated with balance and harmony. It is also the colour of growth, the colour of spring, of renewal and rebirth
- Blue: The blue colour is associated with feelings of calmness, serenity,
peace, tranquillity and security. It is often seen as a sign of stability and reliability too.
- Purple: The purple colour is associated with luxury, loyalty, courage, mystery, magic and a soothing feeling.
The pink colour is associated with love and romance, softness, kindness, nurturance, and compassion. It is thought to have a calming effect too.
- Black: The black colour is associated with the symbolism of mystery, power, elegance, and sophistication. The colour can also show emotions such as sadness and anger contrary to the other association.