Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Self-love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness. Self-love means taking care of your own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others.
Some simple steps which you can inculcate:
- Stop worrying about others opinions
- A no comparing with others rule
- Make room for mistakes and the power to forgive yourself for the same
- Allow yourself to feel pain and happiness both
- Walk away from toxic people around you