ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE
Law of Attraction (New Thought) is the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring about positive or negative experiences into a person's life. This belief is based on the idea that our thoughts are made from 'pure energy' and that a process of 'like energy attracting like energy' exists, through which we can improve our health, wealth, and personal relationships.
The Law of Attraction has been popularized in the early 21st century by books and films such as The Secret.
A number of times we might not even realise that just a thought in our mind changes our personality. A thought creates a feeling which when processed repeatedly, becomes our habit and such habits collectively form our personality. So can we control our thoughts? Do we really have the power to make ourselves the way we visualise? Is it really possible to transform ourselves?
Law of Attraction is the answer to this. It might sound a little crazy that we can actually achieve whatever we wish for, just by believing in it.
Just thinking alone cannot make our dreams a reality, but they that is where we start. If the thought itself is missing, then how will it become reality?
Manifesting destiny and attracting appropriate energies is tricky but possible.
The concept behind the law is pretty simple. Let us move ahead and understand how to apply it.
1. Visualise:The law explains that the way we look at the world becomes our reality. Let's say, if someone aspires to become a doctor, with the very first thought or the very first image being created, s/he heads towards the reality of becoming a doctor. The first step towards success is to imagine it. This vision of transforming the image into reality itself becomes the motivation to move ahead in life.
2. Affirmations and self-talk: Once we have a goal or any fixed target, we ought to move in a favourable direction. The best guidance towards the right direction comes from within.
By changing our self-talk and feelings about life, we reverse negative patterns and create more positive, productive and healthy ones. One good thing leads to another, and the direction of a life can shift from a downward spiral to an upward ascent.
3. Be clear: We must be absolutely clear about what do we need to attract in our lives. Energy sent to universe should be powerful, which only becomes achievable when we have a focused mindset for anything and everything we want. Clarity in mind gives direction to our goals and dreams.
4. Always have faith: It's not always possible to be optimistic. But one can certainly be realistic towards life. Believe that whatever life throws at us is always for our betterment. So even if sometimes we do not get what we yearn for doesn't mean that we must give up on it.
You get what you focus on, so focus on what you want. Keep your thoughts in accordance with the life you wish to live.
1. Don't tie the desires to people: When we look for a perfect partner in a relationship, we tend to expect a lot from the other person. Instead, what if we work upon ourselves and build up ourselves in a way that our needs are fulfilled? This is how the law improves our personality and is favourable for self development.
2. Don't just sit twiddling your thumb: Magic and miracles happen only when we work. Fantasizing for something good to happen on its own, without any effort whatsoever, is foolishness. Be it manifesting good health, good grades or good relationships, we have to earn it by working hard and by taking little steps every day.
3. Don't rush: The law doesn't specifically talk about this, but each and everything we do requires equanimity. Patience is the key to the law. We might not get instant results in what we ask the universe for but we do get them for sure. So better late than never.
Countless experiences seem to suggest that the law is powerful and effective. When applied correctly with a purpose, it offers the desired outputs. Any change in our life first requires the correct mindset to be created first.
Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? Have you ever experienced it?
There is a deep connection between mind and body. Use it to transform yourself!
Don't just think about it, actually get started!